[at-l] SORUCK Saturday Breakfast - updates and oops!

Well, as one would expect from my last message, I haven't been to the
website in the past few weeks to look at the matrix and such.

I bought a bunch of sausage from Stripling's, a South Georgia meat
packer and purveyor of great pork products. I did not bring bacon. I
suspect we will have more sausage than we can shake a link at.

I've also not brought OJ, but anticipate a quick trip to the Winn
Dixie/WalMart or such in Franklin on the way north. Does 5 Gallons
sound like enough?

I'll be glad to leave my syrup at home, as I've still got left overs
over the past two years.

And I can bring a few rolls of paper towels.

As always, I invite other early risers to join me for food
preparation and general levity beginning about 5:30AM, and have
corrected my personal schedule to call the hogs at 7AM!

OrangeBug