-"Camo"

From: Mark Hudson <mvhudson@gmail.com>

From: spiriteagle99 at hotmail.com (Jim and/or Ginny Owen)
Date: Sun Jan  1 19:21:54 2006
Subject: [at-l] SORuck

I think these are the ones who've sounded off so far -

Bayou
Hummingbird & Dutch Treat
Tin Man and Mrs. Tin Man
Sly
Miss Janet
Ga. Dawg
Weathercarrot
Kinnickinic
Greenbriar
Marsha
David Addleton (maybe w/ gf!)
Nightwalker and  SqueakyPaula
CUTTY
HotSoRuckdog!

Waterfall
Sheltowee
Yellow Bug
Red Bug
Ma Bug
OrangeBug

And you can add Jim & Ginny

To David - cogratulations -

To OB - you've raised some questions - I suspect we'll get the answers
later.  <g>

Happy New Year -
Jim

http://www.spiriteaglehome.com/