[at-l] Fwd: Squeaky is comin' in for a landing!

In a message dated 12/28/2005 10:30:00 PM Eastern Standard Time,
carol1944@brmemc.net writes:

> I've left balloons hanging for South Bounders in the past and they've been
> there when the SoBos showed up (were there two days, one night).

Ballons for Southbounders?  They're not that special either!  ; )

Speaky of Southbounders, "the Movie" filmmaker and '99 southbounder sent me
the DVD for screening at the SoRuck and I just got to watch it last night.  I
thought it was pretty good and not unlike similar relationships that actually
happen on the trail.

Anyone have a popcorn maker?

www.soruck.com