  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Slyatpct@aol.com

  In a message dated 12/28/2005 9:56:37 PM Eastern Standard Time, carol1944@brmemc.net writes:

    Sometimes, I'm just not proud to be human, if you know what I mean.  What an embarrassment some humans are.

  I don't know, is there a permit process.... or

  Unless there was a note attached or they never heard of Squeaky and that his parents would be there etc., I don't hold it against them for ripping down the signs.

  Personally, I think it's an awesome achievement, but it's not that special to be hanging banners in the woods unattended.  Kind of like your food.

  Sly