[at-l] Wanted used AT Maps and Guides

  As most of you know I lost most every thing I owned to Katrina, but I did take my backpacking equip. with me.  But I lost all my AT maps, guide books and journals.  I will be finishing the AT this spring(Green Point, PA to Manchester Center, VT) I would like get a set of maps and Guide books for those sections.  So, if you have any used books or maps to sell please contact me.

  Bayou

Appalachian Trail Hiker (1666.4 miles hiked)

Hiking Page @ http://geocities.com/roy_hiking/

My Tour Company Website @ http://www.tournola.com