[at-l] Interview with Squeaky via Trailcast.org podcast

>Hear Squeaky's story in his own voice. BTW, he's from
>Northern Ireland, but lives in Britain. I'll be
>inquiring after the hubbub dies down if he considers
>himself Irish, Northern Irish, British, or UKish.
>Perhaps Tiredish?

He sure made ME feel like a wimp.
Forty-five miles days? Day after day? No problem - just eliminate the
mental barriers - left foot, right foot, left foot, breathe. He makes it
sound so easy.
And he started his personal challenge in April!
I salute him for getting out of the cubicle and doing something
exciting. It's not a way I would (or even could) hike a trail. I admire
him for singing his song.
He's in the prime of his life, hitting a mark, and we can all glory in it.