[at-l] OT: building a good firewall

 And if you want to see something really scary, turn on the logging in your
hardware firewall. Mine will email me the log periodically. I am getting
more than 100 attempts a day to breakin. When I originally got a cable modem
installed, I thought it would be good to just plug my laptop into it while
the technician was here to verify that it was working. My laptop had a virus
installed within 10 minutes without protection.