OT: Re: [at-l] gmail

I'd still recommend Gmail. Excellent mail proggy - like all other programs
they create.  The thing about Mozilla, though, I meant more for anti hacking
purposes - although it also eliminates pretty much the pop up and
adware/browser hijack stuff too. While it does have security holes - as do
all programs - they arent the kind big enough to drive a semi through like
IE has.

Besides, you might as well get in on Gmail and their other services now,
before they take over the world ;) Always helps to be in on the bottom floor
lol.

Re