[at-l] Photoshop - Please Help

At 06:45 PM 12/15/2005 -0500, Mark Hudson wrote:
>Saunterer, what do you know of GIMP (www.GIMP.org)? I know someone at work
>uses it, I did download it, but for what little I've needed to use for
>photos so far it's like killing a fly with a cannon. But it's free... <g>
>
>skeeter

Not much. When it came out I already had both Photoshop and Paint Shop Pro
so it was a day late and a dollar short as far as my needs were concerned
and I just kept updating what I had. I've seen the promos for it. I believe
it began life as a UNIX/Linux application but has now expanded to include
Windows and MacOSX. I've been meaning to try it. Since you asked I guess I
should give it a whirl to see how it compares.