[at-l] Re: Power bars

Day late and a dollar short on the reply... but if you look at the Power Bar
wrapper it tells you how much water you should be drinking with it. Not
drinking enough water to wash down that much fiber can indeed do you in...
And 15 bars worth is probably ODing on fiber no matter how much water you
drink.

skeeter