[at-l] minimalist philosofee

Quoting Pat & Sharon <ploomis@triton.net>:

> > You say these things like they are bad. What is wrong with being a section
> > hiker? What is wrong with wanting a safe place to go? I think nothing.
>

> Hokay Felix, just what does your lack of cognitive processes have to do with
>
> thru hiking vs section hiking??  Or is this some sort of minimalist
> philosofee "I think, therefore I am" vs "I think nothing therefore I aint"

all of my thinking and not thinking and amness or otherwise has nothing to do
with whether or not Amy should feel bad about not wanting to thru-hike...Or,
does it?

Hey, Camo...anytime I send you an e-mail, it comes back undelivered. (That's
why you mist out on the treasure hunt directions the other day.)