[at-l] minimalist philosofee WAS Developing mental toughness for LD hiking

> You say these things like they are bad. What is wrong with being a section
> hiker? What is wrong with wanting a safe place to go? I think nothing.

Hokay Felix, just what does your lack of cognitive processes have to do with
thru hiking vs section hiking??  Or is this some sort of minimalist
philosofee "I think, therefore I am" vs "I think nothing therefore I aint"

Just askin ya no