[at-l] I'm Thankful

In a message dated 11/24/2005 5:57:16 PM Eastern Standard Time,
fosterp599@bellsouth.net writes:

It has  been a good day and another good year.  I walked four miles today and
the  weather is beautiful.  I have a new part time job.  This is my
seventyfourth year.  I have a wonderful wife, this is our fortyninth year  of marriage.

That's a lot to be thankful for, First Pilgrim! This morning before  everyone
else was up I walked my 3 mile loop up over Poplar Hill in the snow.  Great
tracks and critters, quiet enough to hear the snowflakes hitting my  jacket,
and got back home to find Mrs TJ up and making coffee in the  kitchen.
Life is good, and I'm thankful too!

Teej