[at-l] OT: FBi/CIA virus

::::: Eudora (v5) doesn't have that option.
:::
::: Darn shame. Very useful tool. Maybe click on it, and do a
::: properties from the file menu?
::
:: What does it tell you? Eudora has no "Properties" option in
:: connection with individual messages. It does have a "Blah, Blah,
:: Blah" button which reveals the full header (see sample from your
:: reply to me below). Is that what you are getting in properties?
::
And more. It gives me the entire text of the message. Including the
UUencoded text if there's an attachment. It, amazingly enough, helps OE be a
more secure platform. Funny, eh?

FrankenGeeker