[at-l] I was unfair to RnR...

Yup...I'll admit it.  I meant my response to RnR in a joking manner.  I just
wanted to get him to lighten up a bit and not think so much about the
negatives for a minute and rather dwell on the good we've got for just a day
or so.  I never meant for it to become an attack on him.  So, RnR...my
apologies to you.  I'm deeply sorry if my smart ass joking is sometimes
taken wrong.  And, yes, I'm still thankful for you...even if we sometimes
disagree.  There is not ying without yang.  It takes all kinds or otherwise
we'd be bored to freakin' tears.

Shelly (Letin' it be...if for just now ;)  ) Hale

Join the Evolution!  http://ev5.neondragon.net/