[at-l] Benton MacKay Resources

I didn't mean to imply that I do a four-mile-per-hour pace in the beginning
of my hikes or walks. Heck, when I do that pace on the Treadmill I can
maintain  it for about a mile or a little more and then the fade begins.  On the
trail (most of them seem to start out with a climb around the NYC region) I
begin a hike at a thirty minute or more mile, depending upon the grade of the
climb.  Of course, a seasoned hiker might be a lot faster but that is not  where
I am (or ever have been).

Still, it is good to get out into the woods and just take a leisurely  walk.

Skylander