[at-l] Benton MacKay Resources

In a message dated 11/19/2005 8:59:16 AM Eastern Standard Time,
athummingbird@dnet.net writes:

So now I  am going to walk 10
miles every day until I get back in shape.   There.  I said that so I
have to do it.

Planning to walk 10 miles a day is a lot more fun than actually doing
ten-a-day.  At a brisk walk of 1 mile at 15 minutes or 4 miles an hour that  would
be two-and-a-half-hours per day.
For me that would work out to five hours a day (I might start out faster  but
the last 5 miles would be a crawl).

Off duty (I mean off the trail on a long hike) two miles a day on a regular
basis sounds practical and weekend hikes of 5 to 10 miles might be  do-able.
That is, unless you have chores to do on weekends. (:-)

Skylander
Jack