[at-l] Benton MacKay Resources

At 06:32 AM 11/19/2005 -0500, Felix wrote:
>Saunterererer, you gonna tell us what you did for your birthday?

Um, let's see. It was truly excitin' stuff. I took my wife's car to the
dealer for a (very minor) repair cuz she was workin'. She's younger than me
(a fact she delights in reminding me of including with the B'day card she
chose) and not retired yet. I came home and spent the day doin' laundry and
my daily exercise routine. Then we went out to dinner with friends at the
brand spanking new Asian Buffet & Mongolian Grill in town. There I blew my
diet all to hell and we spent 2? hrs eatin' and talkin'.

To make this marginally hiking related, I did observe that the weather
yesterday was a carbon copy of a year and a day before when I walked into
Marcy Dam. Cold, cloudy and a dusting of snow.