[at-l] Why do people repeat the same behavior, and expect different result...

Interesting. I just got back from a little section in the North
Georgia mountains and attempting to educate some folks about LNT
hiking as a way of showing gratitude for God's Creation.

I still haven't found it useful to deify MacKaye or any other 20th
century man. The few who have found this a good idea are also opposed
to the concept of HYOH.

OrangeBug