[at-l] Esbit, was at-l] Da stove question again---~~~

How did you get a copy of my manifesto?

Clyde

From: rcli4 at comcast.net (rcli4@comcast.net)
Date: Tue Nov  1 16:58:44 2005
Subject: [at-l] 'View Tax' Triggers Revolt in Rural N.H.

> I personally think that part of the answer has something to do with sane
> breeding, but that topic never gets much play...
>
> Shane

In the US it has more to do with sane immigration policy.  I believe more US citizens die each year then are born.  If you discuss closing our borders to reasonable levels you are branded a racist.
ClydeFrom garyticknor at starpower.net  Tue Nov  1 17:06:58 2005
From: garyticknor at starpower.net (Gary Ticknor)
Date: Tue Nov  1 17:11:01 2005
Subject: [at-l] Esbit, was  at-l] Da stove question again---~~~

Bror8588@aol.com wrote:

> In a message dated 11/1/2005 4:45:03 PM Eastern Standard Time,
> garyticknor@starpower.net writes:
>
>     But I was disputing your statement on
>     convenience, not taste.
>
> The debate is a definite win for alcohol.  It is universally
> available, it lights easily, it is not heavy to carry, it heats food
> quickly, and it is cool to have those Pepsi can stoves.
>
> Skylander

It is heavy compared to Esbit. If weight is your most important
criteria, Esbit wins. Definitely.

- Greenbriar