[at-l] 'View Tax' Triggers Revolt in Rural N.H.

>> The problems is, what do we do about it?  How do you stop it?

> Why would you want to take on that responsibility?

Because if nobody takes the responsibility or asks the question, in the end,
there won't be any wild places left.  When all the 'little places out in the
country' are consumed and turned into suburbia, what do we do then?

I personally think that part of the answer has something to do with sane
breeding, but that topic never gets much play...

Shane