[at-l] AT book...

As I mentioned a few posts ago, I am out wheeling (measuring) the AT
here in Georgia in preperation for a book about hiking the AT in
Georgia.  The mileage section of the book will just the icing on the
cake, with the main purpose of the book to help people to step off of
Springer Mountain prepared.  So, with that in mind, I am asking you all
to let me know what you may wish to see addressed in the book...

Give me topics.  Give me anecdotes.  Tell me what you learned in your
first few days?  Tell me where you got your best info (books, websites,
etc) before hiking.  Give me something that will help a newbie...

Please email me privately with all of this...

Pittsburgh

http://farechase.yahoo.com