[at-l] How's yours?

Absolutely beautiful Colorado day. Blue skies, low
60s. The cottonwoods here in town are yellow; the sun
is hitting the leaves just right so they are glowing
with a golden light. Hope to do a trail run after work
today and enjoy the weather.

Went on a night hike last night. It was one of the
best night hikes I'v had in a while. A HUGE full moon,
very bright. No clouds, suprisingly warm. Did not need
a head lamp. The rocks were almost silver with the
glow of the moon.  Hiked to an actual bat cave. Sat
near the entrance of the cave and enjoyed the view of
Boulder below. The hike back was even more impressive
as the moon had really rose in the night sky. Seeing
the ridge line of the Boulder foothills behind us in
an open field was just amazing.

Life is good. Life is good.

--Thoreau
http://www.magnanti.com