stop feeding the trolllll Re: [at-l] RRRRRR n RRRRRR

--- Nightwalker <nightwalker.at@gmail.com> wrote:

> RnR, you even argue with the listowner. Can you not see some
> problems here?
### No, Frank, he can't. The point of my previous post was to
illustrate that 1) the crap's been going on since he joined, and
that 2) various people, including myself, have been trying
everything to "fix" his problem for years.

### It's been said before Frank that "'you can't argue with a
drunk' and arghhhNarghhh is one wasted dude." All you're doing
is feeding the troll who just encouraged some fun people to
re-quit the list. I myself am quite close to jumping off myself.
I haven't done much trail-wise since posting that "brag" note
almost four years ago. Almost four YEARS ago. The idea that that
fun-sucking, negativistic, joy vampire might make me feel
foolish for doing something for the outdoors I love and I want
my kids to love is just...... whoaaaaaa, too much.

Don't feed the troll, Frank.
It ain't funny.
If you love the trail so much you want *others* to love it, with
dollars or sweat, don't play.

'toe