[at-l] Post Gathering questions

> nduvan@yahoo.com writes:
> > I found this website yesterday...
> > http://www.wanderlustgear.com/tents.htm
> > Anyone have any thoughts on these tents?

> Another light, single wall tent that will probably be my next,
> is the Lunar Solo by Sixmoon Designs.
> http://www.sixmoondesigns.com/shop/shopexd.asp?id=36#

### AND Ron "FallingWater" Moak is a sometimes lurker, sometimes
regular, LONG TIME at-l member as well. (So who's gonna mention
Brawny? Heh heh hehhhhh.) <<

Yeah, we're still around. Reading the list from time to time, answering
phones, emails and designing new stuff. High fuel cost kept me on the west
coast this fall but I hope to have some old and new gear at the Rucks in
Janruary.

Fallingwater