[at-l] Rockies Ruck

--- WILLIAM C ALLEN <BETTYSUE5@MSN.COM> wrote:

> Mags, is there going to be a Rockies Ruck?  This is
> the first I've heard about it.  Remember, I was at
> the one in Estes Park years ago when you brought a
> wonderful Italian casserole.  Don't remember who all
> was there, but I remember the food!  Could you send
> me details on where and when?  Thanks,     Blister
> Sister (from Cheyenne)

Yep..getting a bit more organized and making it
"official".  :)

If you go to the Yahoo groups link, you'll see we are
starting to get the ball rolling. The original e-mail
has the data too. In brief, it is at the Leadville
Hotel (Leadville, CO) on Feb 24-26 this coming year.
IT is early enough where any ATers to be can join us.

We did one last year at the house where I was living
at the time. Had slide shows, food (I made a lasagna
from scratch...even the noodles were home made.
Yeah..I like to cook. Goes well with my other hobby of
eating. ;-D) and good company.

Hope you can join us!

So far we are up to seven for sure! I expect ~25.

The Yahoo group will be great for centralizing this
info, so I suggest you (or anyone interested) check it
out. IF you have ideas, post away! :)

--Thoreau
http://www.magnanti.com