[at-l] Fw: Gathering Questions

Skeeter....first, Congrats on your new position.  Have fun with it.

Weren't some of the problems during the Gathering caused because the
women who was supposed to be the link between ALPHA and Darthmouth got
married this weekend?  If that is true, it is a one time thing.  Where
else could we camp all weekend for $10?    We already knew the water
would be off.  The majority of the campground facilities were off in
that area.  How about having it two weeks earlier when the water is
still on?

I still think the Storrs Pond/Dartmouth is a great place....perhaps,
with a little "tweaking".

Hugs, Hummingbird