[at-l] Post Gathering questions

If you had 1" of water in the bivvy, it sounds more like a site
selection problem than a shelter problem. Few tents will stay dry for
long in a lake/puddle. Perhaps more careful site selection with better
drainage is the issue? Sometimes moving the tent 6 feet away can solve
drainage. Beware nice flat spots filled with soft silt and duff  - they
are frequently leveled by past puddling. I saw a number of tents that
had shifted uphill in the middle of the night at Storrs Pond last weekend.

Hope this helps - Greenbriar