[at-l] Gathering Locations needed

In a message dated 10/12/2005 2:32:55 PM Eastern Daylight Time, Bror8588
writes:
[Quoting me] But if he's not involved, he's threatening block the ALDHA
Gathering?
Interesting...
[responding to me]

(1)This is an example of jumping to conclusions.  (2) Rather than speculate
why not ask Warren what his views are? (3) I do not think that he is a
vindictive person. (4) His love of the trail and his attitude of encouragement over
the years precludes any negative thoughts about him. (5) His history is an
indication of his future.  (6)Warren is a promoter of the AT and an encourager of
long distance hiking.  (7)Lets stay positive!
----------
(1)Take note that I asked a question, Skylander. I never "jump" to
conclusions.
(2)"Why not ask Warren,"? Because he has a history of ignoring direct
questions and spinning the answers to questions he does "respond" to.
(3) We disagree. (4) Tell that to the Rangers at Baxter State Park and the
gatekeepers on the KI and JoMary roads. (5) Exactly. (6) Warren is a promoter of
Warren, both first and foremost. He uses the AT as a stage for that self
promotion. (7) You mean "don't disagree with me"? I seldom do, but I reserve the
option to in this regard.

Happy Trails!
Teej