[at-l] The Gathering in Hanover, NH in the Rain

In a message dated 10/11/2005 4:05:05 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
Bror8588@aol.com writes:

> One of the board members of ALDHA talked about moving the venue to
> someplace
> in Tennessee (a college campus) for the Fall Gathering.

They're all Fall Gatherings.

Generally every year the it's alternated between Hanover NH (Dartmouth) and
Pipestem/Athens WV (Concord College).   I would think if they're talking about
another venue, it's to change it a bit, most likely to ETSU in Johnson City.

Sly