[at-l] TJ Bitching

If you come off the trail and can't show the committee
 sufficient evidence of having engaged in serious
philosophical thought, and have made no progress
toward supporting a hypothesis, you'll be sent back to
repeat the course.

That's why I never think about anything serious when
I'm on the trail.  :)

--- "George (Tin Man) Andrews"