[at-l] TJ Bitching

Sky,

I didn't recognize TJ's email address and had to google it to find out his
nickname (also came across some odd Merrimack Valley private school league
web page he once coached?).  It was amusing to me that I knew more about R&R
that I did about TJ and TJ was the one complaining about anonymous postings.
  R&R doesn't do anonymous postings as TJ was complaining about.  R&R does
make the occasional troll posting but he's not anonymous.

Too Tall Paul