[at-l] Re: SoRuck was Three things...

If everyone wants, and everyone concurs, I intend to make Meatloaf for Saturday night. And potatoes. And bribe Anklebear to bring a ham. And some sort of pasta. Objections?
Dawg
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: slyatpct@aol.com
  To: at-l@backcountry.net ; gadog430@charter.net
  Sent: Monday, October 03, 2005 2:29 PM
  Subject: SoRuck was Three things...

  >>I assumed that the SORUCK was still at the N.O.C. I thought the general
  consensus was that that venue worked and worked mostly well. Is that
  incorrect Sly?
  Dawg<<

  Yeah, I thought everyone had a great time last year with the only problem being noise from the kitchen during videos/presentations.  No big deal.   If need be a curtin in the doorway would help to cut down on noise but I hope to use the hall this year.

  I called NOC before I left to come out West (you can't believe how blue Lake Tahoe is only twenty yards away as I type!) and they don't take '06 reservations until 10/28.  I'll be on the phone 1st thing that morning.  Along with C, I intend on reserving all of cabin D this year.  The way it's set up I'll have until 10 days before the Ruck to make changes if need be.

  Anyway, by the 1st of November, we'll have a better idea of what's going on.  In the meantime, if anyone has any ideas for slideshows, DVD's, presentations or workshops, hikes, food/meal  ideas, etc. let's hear them.

  Sly