[at-l] Jim's dream

In a message dated 9/26/2005 5:31:47 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
jbullar1@twcny.rr.com writes:

there's  nothing 'collective' about my unconsciousness. That's commie talk
and I'm  shocked, shocked I tell you, to hear such things from a
conservative.

Of course, if it was a *day-dream* then the Collective Unconscious might be
diminished.  Then again, it might not matter for the Unconscious knows no
time or plan but is below the Subconscious.  There are many types of
Conservatives.  The word conservative is like saying the word Christian and  knowing that
there are Roman Catholics, Pentecostals, Reformed and a myriad of
independent types as well as some of the mainstream denominations.   Conservatives have
many faces.  Mine is a Jungian Face with Buddhistic  influence on a Christian
foundation but rejecting some of the nuances of that  structure.  Still, I
identify with conservatism from a liberal point of  view (at times).  But all of
this does not nullify my dream  fantasies.

But if you say that you did not have any drunken women in your dream then I
have to question your sanity.  Of all places to explore the exquisite a  dream
is the safest and there is a gift that many have -- to direct their dreams
toward a scene.  Of course when dreams are directed they sometimes take on  a
life of their own.  One of my fantasies is to hike to a hidden lake with  a
grassy beach and to examine the sky for cloud formations while waiting for  her.
Who?  I don't have a direct image yet.  Someday,  perhaps.

But then this was your dream and not mine so enjoy your dream and tell  Kelly
and Shelley and Dawg and that woman who hikes with high heels in a
mini-skirt that they better hurry if they want to get in on the  unconscious.

Skylander