[at-l] Jim's dream

Quoting Jim Bullard <jbullar1@twcny.rr.com>:

> >Perhaps you were sleeping when the dream was going on.  Perhaps your  were
> >not aware that you were in the dream, Perhaps your stage of sleep or REM
> was
> >such that you were not ready to be conscious in the dream.  The  Collective
> >Unconscious is a mysterious place to be.
> >
> >Skylander
>
> Hey, I already told you, there was no drunken ladies in my dream. And Felix
> was driving to another dream. There was no drunken ladies in the truck and
> he hadn't gotten there yet. So I'm taking Kelly's word for it. Besides
> there's nothing 'collective' about my unconsciousness. That's commie talk
> and I'm shocked, shocked I tell you, to hear such things from a
> conservative.

It just goes to show his disregard for the Trail and is exemplary of the trail-
hating by the internet hiking community. If any of you had read MacKaye's plan
of setting up communist work camps, you'd know that he had places set up for
people, drunken chix or otherwise, from the cities to come and dream of music
and the like.