[at-l] It's finally happened!!!!! Fwd: GOOD DAY!

I don't know -- maybe this means I'm about to die but, after 8
and a half million Nigerian Banker spam-scams, I got one with my
own self as sender. Isn't that precious??? God bless the
internet.

--- sloetoe@yahoo.com,
UNEXPECTED_DATA_AFTER_ADDRESS@.SYNTAX-ERROR. wrote:

> From: sloetoe@yahoo.com <peter.khumalo@indiatimes.com>
> To: sloetoe <sloetoe@yahoo.com>
> Subject: GOOD DAY!
>
> CORDINATOR,
> DEBT RECOVERY AND RECONCILIATION
> UNIT OFFICE OF THE ASSISTANT
> TO THE AUDITOR GENERAL
> AMALGAMATED BANKS OF SOUTH AFRICA (ABSA)
> 14TH FLOOR EMBASSY BUILDING CNR SMITH ALIWAL STREET,
> P.O. BOX 1596
> ALBERTON BRANCH PRETORIA 4000 SOUTH AFRICA.
> Email;peter.khumalo@indiatimes.com
> Email;peter_khumalo @indiatimes.com
> .
>

> ATTN: THE DIRECTOR/C.E.O.
>
> I know that this message will come to you as a surprise since
> we don't know each
> other before, but for the purpose of introduction,
>
> I am MR.PETER KHUMALO THE AUDIT DEPT ASSISTANT MANAGER OF
> AMALGAMATED BANK OF
> SOUTH AFRICA (ABSA).

Spatior! Nitor! Nitor! Tempero!
   Pro Pondera Et Meliora.