[at-l] Natural Disasters and Solutions to Future Problems

He done all right in Florida last year.  We had 3 hurricanes. The big difference is we expect to be hit by hurricanes and the citizens believe them when they say get out.  We don't flood so aid can come in easier.  He probably done some things wrong but without 20/20 hindsight I don't  know who could have done better.  The mayor in our town is responsible for evacuation not FEMA.  At least he tells the truth even if it makes him look inadequate.  More than I can say for most government officials.

Clyde