[at-l] Natural Disasters and Solutions to Future Problems

No, I don't know him, but I understand (friends active in that
association) that he was a bully when he was with the Arabian org.
Just hearsay.
As for facts, just look around. His FEMA performance speaks for itself.

--
     	AT Journal:
	http://www.trailjournals.com/Liteshoe/