[at-l] Info Relay (Shane) - OT

I was wondering about Harahan. My sister's group home is there, but she
evacuated with my birthmom, Sherry. For those of you who e-mailed me, I
finally got to talk to Sherry today. She and my sister are safe in
Mississippi, and their apartment in Kenner is OK (a neighbor didn't
evacuate, and they've been in touch with him.) both are physically OK, but
emotionally anything BUT good. Sherry's doesn't know if she'll have a job
anymore, and even if she does, who knows how long it will be before her
office is open again and she can work. She will have no income for some
time. I want her to come stay with us, but there is no gas at any of the gas
stations.
 Those of you who pray, please keep Sherry and Rebecca in your prayers.
 Waterfall