From: "Jim Bullard" <jbullar1@twcny.rr.com>
To: <ATtrailhiker@wmconnect.com>; <at-l@mailman.backcountry.net>
Sent: Saturday, August 27, 2005 10:09 AM
Subject: Re: [at-l] "Free Hiking" :-)

SNIP
Seriously, I have nothing against nudity per se but we do live in a society
where it is not generally accepted and I think it is arrogant to go nude in
a public place and expect that others should respond as he puts it "If the
parents are personally offended by my nudity ... it's time they grow up."
Respect of others and their beliefs is part of being grown up too. As I
tried (unsuccessfully I fear) to point out in the great c... Ph.... debate,
belief does not make something *TRUE* for anyone but you and you won't
convince others of your POV by slapping them in the face with your version
of reality.

"Don't annoy others, don't be too easily annoyed."
SNIP
<<