[at-l] Pack Liners

Nancy,

I just carried what I needed. 18 lbs with water and three days food.
This may vary for you. After I cut the garbage off my pack, it weighed
just over a pound. They make sil-nylon packs even lighter but I liked
havin' a little foam between me and my stuff.

Best,
The Wandering Bull
AT & FT 2005 trailjournals.com/wanderingbull