From: "Greg Brown" <gwbrown1@gmail.com>
To: <at-l@backcountry.net>
Sent: Friday, August 19, 2005 4:00 PM
Subject: [at-l] medium tall person solo tent

All:

I am looking for a tent I can use for solo hike.  I am roughly 6'2.5"
6'3", have broad shoulders, etc.  Most tents I see are for the, um,
more compact hiker.  I like light weight, good ventilation, and, of
course, good rain protection.

I only need a one-person tent for my extended solo hikes.  Does anyone
with my approximate dimensions know of such a tent?  I am pouring over
ones on the Internet but haven't found "just the right one" yet.  All
the tents I saw at REI were either too heavy or too short (to stretch
out in).

Thoughts?

Greg