[at-l] medium tall person solo tent

Stick your feet in a trash bag? :D

          Treb

Greg Brown <gwbrown1@gmail.com> wrote:
All:

I am looking for a tent I can use for solo hike. I am roughly 6'2.5"
6'3", have broad shoulders, etc. Most tents I see are for the, um,
more compact hiker. I like light weight, good ventilation, and, of
course, good rain protection.

I only need a one-person tent for my extended solo hikes. Does anyone
with my approximate dimensions know of such a tent? I am pouring over
ones on the Internet but haven't found "just the right one" yet. All
the tents I saw at REI were either too heavy or too short (to stretch
out in).

Thoughts?

Greg