[at-l] On the *#(&% argument

At 04:45 PM 8/18/2005 -0400, RnR wrote:

>I think a person who writes something like this has already
>dismissed himself from understanding anything I've written.

That's because there's nothing to understand.
There's no "there" there.

You relentlessly refer to an ideal which exists
only in your mind, defined in a way so as to
make you the One True Believer.  So what's
to argue?  What would be the point?

I despise fundamentalists of all stripes.
They're the scourge of the planet, IMO.

rafe b
aka terrapin