[at-l] The cabin, lobsters, etc.

"I often get mixed up ... myself. Being
active on 5 hiking lists tends to make one get mixed
up." reports Mags.

Yup. I'm only on two sites, but many of same names post to both. It's beyond my feeble mind to keep track, for instance, of what sometimes Warren Doyle-critic TJ reports, and where.

BTW the visit to Andover reminded me again of how cold the Maine mountains can get, even in mid August. I welcomed the warmth of the lobster cooking fire last evening. We turned on the car heater this morning for the start of the ride home. Enroute we passed high country (for Maine) gardens where delicate tomatoes and cucumbers had been covered with blankets to ward off possible frost.

I expect TJ's weekend in Baxter produced even colder temperatures.

Weary