[at-l] The cabin, lobsters, etc.

At 09:08 AM 8/18/2005 -0700, Paul Magnanti wrote:
>On Trailforums and Whiteblaze, the "Doylies" are
>sometimes talked about in aless than positive light.
>
>As with most things in life, the Internet does not
>always reflect the reality of the situation. :)

Okay. I've been busy doing things to assist eArThworm in her upcoming NPT
hike (and eventually others) and haven't paid close attention but I
couldn't recall any posts calling Warren or the others "ogres" or even
mentioning them at all for that matter. So what you're saying is that AT-L
got lumped into a cross post (double entendre there).