[at-l] "Pro-cell phone Sloetoe..."

>             Greg, what do you think about the ATC AT Guideline stating
> "disconnectedness" as one of the Trail's goals?

I am still searching through all the official documentation I can
find.  So far research has shown what has been demonstrated here: some
hikers hike with cells, some do not.  Of those that do not a portion
(could be small, could be huge) think that phones impact the trail.

Of those that carry cells some have racked up a bad name by using them
in an insensitive manner towards other hikers who could prefer cells
not be on the trail.  Other hikers with cells use the phones in a
discreet manner and do not impact other hikers by their decision to
carry a cell.

I'll keep reading.

Greg