[at-l] Fun and games

Alright...it's been a little stuffy and tense around here lately. Are we
all ready for a little diversion? Go to the link below. There is a
picture of my good buddy Scooter. In the picture there is something VERY
AT-related. (It is not his cell fone. It is something very definitely
AT.)  So, go look around and let me know, off list, when/if you find it.
Oh, and about the picture...the guitars behind scooter are John
Fogerty's. Those in near Scooter are Mellencamp's.

http://gallery.backcountry.net/album56/adf

(Thanks Marsha)

-

Felix J. McGillicuddy