[at-l] Knowing that it's there..

Wow. I'd say there is no way to enact this law given that we'd be out
in the woods most of the time, and when we are in town, how can anyone
say we are in violation of the law by having a cell phone?

"One would have a better chance of convincing the religious right to
believe the facts of evolution."

Since there is zero chance of you convincing the Religious Right to
believe that - I think you are being pessimistic :)

Remember your word, your driving force. Educate.

Red