[at-l] Knowing that it's there..

Neither. Once the Jeanie is out, there is no putting it back, especially on an issue as contentious as this. There has never been an issue in which users have been as adamant as this one. They give not an inch. They concede nothing, which long ago convinced me that nothing will ever change their behaviors except a law and there is zero chance of such a law ever being enacted given the fervor of the cell phone supporters.

One would have a better chance of convincing the religious right to believe the facts of evolution.

Weary